- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- TD Bank Checking Promotion
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 90%
- Worthwhile?Editor: 90%
- AvailabilityEditor: 85%
- FeaturesEditor: 90%
Find TD Bank Checking Account promotions for bonus money, smartphones, electronics and more here.
You can find 1,300 TD Bank branch locations throughout the following states: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Vermont.
TD Bank has a limited time promotion where you can earn a $150 or $300 bonus for a new personal Checking account. The $150 bonus is for the Convenience Checking account and the $300 bonus is for the Premier Checking account. Direct Deposits will be required for either offer.
Monthly Service Fees
- TD Simple $5.99 Fee
- TD Convenience $15 Fee – waive with $100 minimum balance requirement.
- TD Premier $25 Fee – waive with $2,500 minimum balance requirement.
- TD Relationship $25 Fee – waive by maintaining combined minimum daily balance of $20,000.
- TD 60 Plus $10 Fee – waive maintaining $250 minimum balance requirement.
- TD Student $0 Fee
How To Get Your Bonus
- $150 Convenience Checking Bonus:
- Open an account and set up cumulative direct deposits of at least $500 within 60 days of account opening.
- $300 Premier Checking Bonus:
- Open an account and set up cumulative direct deposits of at least $2,500 within 60 days of account opening.
- You will receive your bonus deposited into your new account within 95 days after requirements are met.
- Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
*Bonus will be reported as taxable income to the IRS on a 1099-MISC.
Here are some other Checking account offers you may be interested in: