- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Chase Total Checking® $150 Coupon
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 100%
- Worthwhile?Editor: 98%
- AvailabilityEditor: 100%
The Chase Total Checking® account is Chase Bank’s most popular checking account, and one of the best checking accounts among all major banks.
I’ll review this checking account here, which is highlighted by the following features:
- Earn a $150 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
- Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches
- Get More From Every Moment: From innovative features to trusted service – Chase gives you the opportunity to do more.
- Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Just point, snap, and deposit.
I personally bank with Chase and have a Personal Checking and Savings account, as well as a Business Checking account. I have a Premier Plus CheckingSM account myself, but their Total Checking® is the most popular option. Both checking account options have the main core features that everyone will need and enjoy.
There always seems to be a new promotion for the Chase Total Checking® account and the current one available online is for the $150 coupon code. There are other promotions available for this account via direct-mailed flyers/coupons(e.g. $200, $300 coupons), which you can actually search for on eBay: Chase coupons.
Here are the details on the offer available online:
- Coupon Link: Chase Total Checking® Coupon Code
- Expiration: 07/18/2016
- Bonus Amount: $150
- Related Bonus:
- Competitor Bonus:
- Account(s) Eligible: Chase Total Checking®
- Availability: Almost nationwide; check for a nearby branch with zip code
- Hard/Soft Inquiry: Soft
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding Eligibility: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase Bank credit card
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (no specified minimum)
- Monthly Service Fee: $12 *Can be waived (see below).
- Other Requirements: $25 minimum opening deposit
- *Tips: If the Checking account is closed within 6 months of opening, the bonus will be deducted from the account. You must be a new customer or not have closed a Chase Checking account within 90 days. You can only receive ONE Chase Checking bonus per calendar year.
Waiving the Monthly Fee:
Chase Total Checking® $12 Monthly Fee – Do AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR,
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
This is a great account option for those looking for a Free Checking account if you can meet one of the requirements above.
*Click Next Page below for account features…