- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Chase Savings $100 Coupon
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 100%
- Worthwhile?Editor: 95%
- AvailabilityEditor: 100%
The Chase SavingsSM Account is Chase Bank’s basic savings account choice, and there’s usually always a good sign-up bonus that can be had with it. I’ll review the account features and go over all the savings account coupons below.
Chase SavingsSM review highlights:
- Account features
- Savings account coupon codes
- Important tips
- See all my Chase bank reviews
- See my Best Bank Promotions List
Chase SavingsSM Account Features:
- Earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
- Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches
- Get More From Every Moment: From innovative features to trusted service – Chase gives you the opportunity to do more
- Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Just point, snap, and deposit
- Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection
Savings Account Coupon Codes
Just like how the Chase checking accounts offer bonuses, so does this Chase SavingsSM.
Chase has two types of savings accounts that usually have coupon promotions, the SavingsSM and the Plus SavingsSM. The better bonus offers are usually available for the Plus SavingsSM account, but they aren’t usually available directly online. You’ll find these via flyers/mailers to certain markets. You can find great offers for both accounts on eBay(e.g. $150, $175, $200 Savings coupons): Savings Coupons.
Currently, the Chase SavingSM account has a $100 coupon available online:
- Coupon Link: Chase SavingsSM
- Expiration: 07/18/2016
- Bonus Amount: $100
- Related Bonus: Chase Total Checking®, Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Competitor Bonus:
- Account(s) Eligible: Chase SavingsSM
- Availability: Almost nationwide; check for a nearby branch with zip code
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $5 *Can be waived (see below).
- Other Requirements: $10,000 deposit required (must maintain the $10,000 balance for 90+ days).
- *Tips: If the account is closed within 6 months of opening, the bonus will be deducted from the account. You can only receive ONE Chase Savings bonus per calendar year.
Important Account Tips:
Waiving the Monthly Fee:
Do AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period to waive the $5 Monthly Fee:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account; OR,
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase OnlineSM Banking); OR,
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account.
The Plus SavingsSM account may earn better interest rates on higher balances, but there’s also a higher Monthly Service Fee($20) with a higher minimum daily balance to waive($15,000).
I hope this review on the Chase SavingsSM account and it’s coupon offer has been helpful! You’ll definitely want you check out all the Chase promotions here.
- Great sign-up bonuses
- Low $5 Monthly Service Fee easily waived.
- Doesn’t earn much interest money