- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Chase $300 Coupon
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 100%
- Worthwhile?Editor: 98%
- AvailabilityEditor: 100%
The Chase Premier PlusSM Checking account is Chase Bank’s second most popular checking account choice, behind their Total Checking®. I’ll review all the best features of this account, and give you all the details on the coupon promotions available here.
Chase Premier PlusSM Checking review highlights:
- $300 sign-up bonus Chase coupon
- Benefits above the Chase Total Checking® account
- Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit
- Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches
- Enjoy the convenience and ease of a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account
- Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Just point, snap, and deposit.
- Chase QuickPaySM lets you pay people without cash or checks. Use it to send money to virtually anyone who has an email address or mobile number.
- Earns interest
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions
The Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account very often has promotions to earn you some bonus money. Many of the better offers are only mailed out directly to certain markets and customers(e.g. $400 Chase Premier PlusSM coupon, $500 Chase Premier PlusSM coupon, etc). Chase credit card holders will sometimes get these offers also. You can actually search for these other offers on eBay: Chase coupons.
Currently, there’s a $300 promotion that can be accessed online:
- Coupon Link: Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Expiration: 07/18/2016
- Bonus Amount: $300
- Related Bonus: Chase SavingsSM, Chase Total Checking®
- Competitor Bonus:
- Account(s) Eligible: Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Availability: Almost nationwide; check for a nearby branch with zip code
- Hard/Soft Inquiry: Soft
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding Eligibility: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase Bank credit card
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes; no specified amount
- Monthly Service Fee: $25 *Can be waived (see below)
- Other Requirements: $25 minimum opening deposit within 10 business days
- *Tips: If account is closed within 6 months of opening, the bonus will be deducted from the account. Only ONE Chase Checking bonus is allowed per calendar year and you must be a new customer, or not have had a Chase Checking account closed within the past 90 days.
Waiving the Monthly Fee:
$25 Monthly Fee – Do AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period:
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances; OR,
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account.
I have the Premier PlusSM account myself. In reality, though, the Chase Total Checking® account has all the features most customers will need. You can read my review on the Total Checking® account here.
You’ll get all the same good stuff like Online Banking, the free Mobile App®, and the chip-enabled debit card.
Here are some of the additional features of the Premier PlusSM account:
- Typically, a higher value sign-up bonus offer
- No Chase fee at non-Chase ATMs, up to 4 times each statement
- This account earns interest.
- There’s no fee for checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks.
- There’s no Monthly Service Fee on any personal Chase savings account(s) linked to this account.
- You can have two additional linked Chase Premier PlusSM Checking accounts with no Monthly Service Fee.
You’ll probably want to check out my guide on all the Chase coupon promotions here also.
- A few more features over the Chase Total Checking®.
- Usually a better sign-up bonus than the Total Checking®.
- Monthly Service Fee can be waived.
- Requirements for waiving the Monthly Service Fee can be a bit much for some.