- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- BMO Harris Bank $200 Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 80%
- Worthwhile?Editor: 90%
- AvailabilityEditor: 85%
- FeaturesEditor: 85%
Currently, you can get a $200 bonus when you sign up for a new Checking account with BMO Harris Bank.
You’ll find over 700 branch locations throughout Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Washington, and Wisconsin.
BMO Harris Bank review highlights:
- Current BMO Harris Checking promotions
- Checking account features
- See more bank bonuses here
BMO Harris Checking $200 Bonus
Open a new personal Checking account with BMO Harris Bank to receive this $200 bonus.
- Promotion Link: $200 Checking Bonus
- Use the link to email yourself the cash bonus coupon
- Expiration: 04/30/2016
- Bonus Amount: $200
- Competitor Bonus:
- Account(s) Eligible: Everyday Checking, Select Checking or Portfolio Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard/Soft Inquiry: Soft
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding Eligibility: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+
- Monthly Service Fee:
- Everyday Checking $12 fee – waive with a $1,000 balance
- Select Checking $15 fee – waive with a $5,000 balance
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
- Other Requirements:
- Offer not available to existing BMO Harris personal checking account customers (including all signers on joint accounts) or those who have closed a BMO Harris personal checking account within the past 12 months of opening a new account as part of this promotion.
- You must mention or use the promo code for the offer, so have it emailed to you using the promo link above.
- Set up a monthly direct deposit that is at least $300 each.
- The first direct deposit must occur within 60 days of account opening.
- Cash bonus will be deposited into your new BMO Harris personal checking account approximately 120 days after account opening.
- The cash bonus is not considered part of the opening deposit and will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- “Qualifying direct deposits” are recurring direct deposits of a paycheck, pension payment, Social Security payment, or other government benefits payment electronically deposited into your new personal checking account on a recurring basis, at least monthly, from an employer or an outside agency.
- Account Features:
- BMO Harris Everyday Checking. The Basic Checking account.
- BMO Harris Select Checking. Earns interest and gets special discounts.
- BMO Harris Portfolio Checking. Earns higher interest and gets special discounts.
The Other Checking Promotion
The other personal Checking account offer from BMO Harris is for a $100 bonus, but it’s only available to Bank at Work and Group Banking Services customers.
This bonus will require direct deposit.
How To Get The $100 Bonus
- Open a BMO Harris Everyday Checking, BMO Harris Select Checking or BMO Harris Portfolio Checking account with a minimum $100 opening deposit to be eligible for the offer.
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension payment, Social Security payment, or other government benefits payment electronically deposited into your new personal checking account on a recurring basis, at least monthly, from an employer or an outside agency. Each direct deposit must be in an amount of $300 or more and the first direct deposit must occur within 60 days of account opening. Some direct deposit alternatives include: Alliant ACH, Discover ACH, and Schwab Transfer.
Bookmark this page for updates on new BMO Harris promotions when they are available.
*Reputable, moderate sized bank with good product choices.
*Bonus offers are fairly worthwhile when they’re around.
*Bonus offer isn’t typically available year-round, so jump on it if you’re looking into BMO Harris bank.